By Rachel Bradley
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups freshly grated zucchini and/or carrots
- 1 cup Fresh Harvest California Toasted Almond Oil
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated cane sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons dry ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Grease two standard loaf pans, or one 9″x13″ pan.
Whisk the oil, molasses, sugars, eggs, and zucchini in a large bowl. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the dry to the wet ingredients and mix just until no dry spots of flour remain.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick or skewer inserted in to the center comes out clean. Cool and serve with whipped cream.