By Troy Johnson
This is a super easy recipe. Fun to make. Fun to eat! And you can add or replace different ingredients to make seasonal variations.
- 1 ripe Mango (peeled, pitted & diced into small cubes)
- 1 med Jalapeño Pepper (de-seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 small cucumber (diced into small cubes)
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper (de-seeded and finely chopped)
- 4-5 Tbsps. Fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 4-5 Green Onions (chopped finely)
- 4 Tbsps. Fresh Harvest Jalapeño Balsamic
Mix together all ingredients and toss with Jalapeño Balsamic. Serve immediately. Keeps well for several days in fridge.