By Troy Johnson
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest Traditional balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken breasts (8 oz each)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Heat gas or charcoal grill.
In small bowl mix glaze ingredients and set aside.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill, skin side down, over medium heat. Cook 10 minutes. Turn chicken; brush half the glaze evenly over chicken. Continue cooking and brushing with remaining glaze 10 to 12 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (170°F).
You can substitute different Fresh Harvest balsamic flavors to add different tastes or compliment other dishes in your meal.