By Troy Johnson
Our version of Green Goddess dressing does not use mayonnaise and is lower in calories and fat than the original, which is a good thing! This amazing salad dressing and dip is wonderful with iceberg lettuce wedges, Cobb salads, and any kind of salad…or as a dip for veggies.
- 1 large clove Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Avocado, pitted and peeled.
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Harvest Premium White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh Basil leaves
- ½ cup fresh Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and process until creamy and smooth. Adjust seasonings as desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.