By Kelly Clarke
A party pleaser!
- 2 – 15.5 oz. cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Butternut Squash Seed Oil
- 1 tsp. Spice Boat Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- Crackers / Chips of your choice
Mash beans and mix in all other ingredients, adding the parsley last. You can use a food processor for a creamier dip. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with crackers or chips of your choice.