- 1 lb. Sliced Brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup Dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons coarse, ground Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Champagne Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt or Fleur de Sel
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Shallots
- 2 teaspoons Sumac
- ½ cup Fresh Harvest Extra Premium Olive Oil
In a bowl, whisk together brown mustard, Fresh Harvest Champagne Wine Vinegar, Fresh Harvest Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar, salt, shallots, and sumac. Whisk in olive oil. Store covered in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. (All dressing may not be necessary).
Wash Brussels sprouts thoroughly. Holding in a bowl of cool tap water, 10-15 minutes helps hydrate. Using sharp knife, hold stem end and cut cross wise into slices. Toss sliced Brussels sprouts with dressing. Add dried cranberries, chopped pistachios, and grated Parmesan. Any leftovers can be refrigerated and stored in a covered container.