This is a delicious pesto which you can use as a spread, tamponade, on pasta, etc. You won’t want to heat this, but serve room/temp or chilled or on hot pasta.
- 8 oz. Fresh Chèvre Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh Harvest Garlic olive oil
- 1 cup washed and dried fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Harvest Premium White Balsamic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or add salt to taste)
Place the ingredients inside the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until creamy and smooth in consistency. Serve with bread, crackers, pita, vegetables, or as a lovely sauce for pasta or dressing for pasta salad. Adjust seasoning and store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.