- 2 lbs. new potatoes, cut into halves if large
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ½ cup Fresh Harvest Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. Fresh Harvest Oregano Balsamic
- ½ cup organic chicken stock
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Whisk all ingredients (except potatoes) in a large bowl. Mix well.
Next, toss the potatoes with the marinade and mix well. (If possible, allow to marinate for a while, up to 24 hours). Arrange coated potatoes in a single layer on a large non-stick baking sheet.
Cook for 40 minutes until the juices are evaporated and the potatoes are crusty-golden brown. Turn as needed and bake them until brown and crispy on the edges.
Adjust seasoning as necessary and serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.