Easy. Fast. Healthy. Delicious. This recipe uses half the sugar of other recipes. Created by Susan Douglass, Fresh Harvest Tasting Guide!
- 3 medium bananas (well ripened)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest butter olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Harvest mandarin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Harvest coconut balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Harvest vanilla balsamic or 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unrefined sugar
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Peel, then mash bananas in a large bowl. Add all ingredients except flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt and fold in the mixture until incorporated.
Use the butter infused olive oil to coat two standard bread pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes – 1 hour.
Allow to cool before serving.