Easy. Homemade. Quick. Super DELICIOUS!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 6 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Rosemary olive oil
- ½ cup Fresh Harvest Herbs de Provence olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 6 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 tbsps. Fresh Harvest Lemon balsamic
- 12 oz Reames or similar frozen egg noodles
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 6 cups organic Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch mixed with a bit of water
- Using a cast iron Dutch oven pan or stockpot, cook diced chicken with Rosemary olive oil until tender. Using slotted spoon, remove chicken from pan. Set aside. Do not drain pan.
- Add onion and garlic, cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, then add Herbs de Provence olive oil, celery and carrots. Stir and continue to cook for 8-9 minutes on medium heat stirring frequently.
- Add chicken stock. Increase heat to medium-high until low boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Add chicken and stir. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add frozen Reames noodles or similar egg noodles, cook for a few minutes on medium high until soup reaches low boil, then cover and remove from heat. Let stand 20 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Add cornstarch mixture, stir well. Add parsley and Lemon Balsamic. Cook uncovered on low for about 5-10 minutes longer.
- Serve with bread, biscuit or crackers.