- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes (drained)
- 15 oz can black-eyed peas (drained and rinsed)
- 15 oz can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 oz can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 red onion finely (chopped finely)
- 1 red bell pepper (deseeded and diced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional) (deseeded and diced)
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest Premium White Balsamic
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
Add tomatoes, black-eyed peas, black beans, corn, onion, bell pepper and cilantro in a large bowl.
Add olive oil, vinegar, lime juice and chili powder in a bowl and whisk until thick and rich.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for nachos, tacos, salads, etc.
Optional: serve with avocado slices or fill the bowl of halved avocados with the caviar.