- ½ pound thick-sliced bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed and ends trimmed (halved)
- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Maple Balsamic
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Slivered almonds (optional finish topping)
Preheat oven to 375. If using heavy duty convection try 350.
In a large skillet, pre-cook bacon pieces until just the point of being crisp (about half done). Pour off fat.
Place bacon and halved Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Toss to mix.
Whisk together olive oil and maple balsamic until thick. Pout over Brussels sprouts and toss to mix well.
Pour mixture in a single layer onto a foil lined baking sheet. Cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring mixture a few times. Adjust heat and time for your oven, altitude and situation.
Top with freshly ground black pepper and top with slivered almonds if desired.