- 12 Ounces fresh cherry or grape tomatoes
- 10 ounces fresh cherry sized mozzarella balls
- 3-4 tbsps. Fresh Harvest Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 3-4 tsps. dried Italian herbs
- 1 cup Fresh Harvest Traditional Balsamic
- Bamboo skewers or cocktail toothpicks
- Large handful of fresh Basil leaves
For the salad:
- Wash and dry the tomatoes. Arrange them in a circle on a large serving plate or round platter. Drain the mozzarella balls and arrange between the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with Fresh Harvest Tuscan olive oil and season with the Italian herbs.
- Garnish with the fresh basil. (roll several of the basil leaves and cut “Chiffonade style” and sprinkle on top of salad.
For the balsamic:
Heat the balsamic in a nonstick saucepan on medium heat until it boils, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and continue to cook until reduced by ¼ to ½ of original. The balsamic should be nice and thick. Cool before serving. Serve in a dipping dish as shown in the picture.