- Two 14-ounce cans chickpeas
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest olive oil (Milanese Gremolata or a mild/medium extra virgin)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt01
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnish
- Combine garlic gloves and lemon juice in food processor until minced.
- Add chickpeas, artichokes, tahini, olive oil, salt, cumin and red pepper flakes and process until smooth and puree.
- Taste for seasoning and add as needed. If hummus is not creamy, add more olive oil.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with olive oil and fresh parsley. Serve alongside crudités, pita chips or sliced naan.