This easy recipe takes just minutes to prepare!
- 1-2 Pork tenderloins (1 ½ pounds total weight)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Fresh Harvest fused/infused olive oil
- 2 tbsps. your favorite seasoning rub/blend
- Whisk seasoning, balsamic and olive oil until well combined. Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate 2 hours (overnight is even better).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Be watchful if using the convection setting, as it could prematurely brown the balsamic. We use the convection setting last 10-15 minutes.
- Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade. Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 1 hour. Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Black Cherry balsamic
- Pomegranate balsamic
- Espresso balsamic
- Dark Chocolate balsamic
- Traditional balsamic
- Raspberry Dark balsamic
- Red Apple balsamic
Olive Oil recommendations:
- Garlic olive oil
- Tuscan Herb olive oil
- Smoked Chaabani olive oil
- Herbs de Provence olive oil
- Organic Smoked olive oil
- Chipotle olive oil
- Harissa olive oil