- 4 large chilled, fresh tomatoes (or 12-14 cherry tomatoes)
- 5-6 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 5-6 tablespoons of Fresh Harvest Traditional Balsamic
- 12-14 leaves of Fresh Basil
- 1 package of mozzarella cheese; packed in water
Directions: Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into medium-thick slices. Alternate tomatoes and cheese slices and arrange around perimeter of plate. Wash and dry basil, then slice the leaves into large bits (or use whole leaves) and place between tomatoes and cheese. Chill, if needed. Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar well and spoon over the Caprese. Make more if needed. Finish with salt and/or pepper to taste.