- 1 pound medium zucchini, preferably a mix of green and yellow
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Milanese Gremolata olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, chives, dill or a combination
- Slice the squash as thinly as you can. Using a mandolin works really well. Sprinkle with salt, mix and let sit for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse well and drain on paper towels.
- Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic. Toss with the zucchini. Cover and refrigerate for 2-6 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and add the fresh herbs. Toss together and serve. Tip: top with grated Parmesan or goat cheese.