- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 4 to 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- ½ cup julienned fresh basil leaves
- 2 ounces creamy goat cheese, crumbled (about ½ cup)
- 2-3 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Basil oil
- 2-3 tablespoons White Peach balsamic
In a small sauté pan, toast the pine nuts over medium heat, tossing often, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic in a measuring cup or bowl. Place the arugula in a large salad bowl. Pour just enough dressing over the greens to moisten and toss to coat. Add the peaches, basil, goat cheese and toasted pine nuts and toss to coat. Add more goat cheese and dressing if desired. Toss gently and serve immediately.