This salad dressing is based on the fantastic Esperanza dressing from the Mellow Mushroom restaurant (a fabulous pizzeria chain in the South). Use this dressing for salads and anything else to dip!
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup Fresh Harvest Premium White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs (about ¼ cup) fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and process until creamy and smooth. Adjust seasoning as desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve on salads or with Pita bread, veggies, etc. Also a great dip for pizza!
This mixture will keep refrigerated for up to 4-5 days.