- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Fresh Harvest Dill Infused Olive Oil
- Zest and juice from 1 medium Lemon
- 1 tbsp Fresh Harvest Lemon Balsamic
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup drained capers (chopped), plus 3 tablespoons caper brine
- ⅔ cup bread-and-butter pickles (finely chopped)
- 4-5 large stalks celery (finely chopped)
- 4-5 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high.
- While the water comes to a boil, prepare your dressing. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Fresh Harvest Dill olive oil and Lemon balsamic, mustard, capers and brine, lemon zest and juice. Refrigerate.
- Cook the macaroni in the boiling water until al dente, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat, rinse with cold water to stop cooking, drain well and let cool.
- Once cooled, toss the macaroni lightly with pickles, celery, scallions and parsley. Season to taste with salt & pepper and toss lightly. Next add dressing. Toss until dressing is mixed. Finally add cheese and toss until salad comes together.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with extra scallions and parsley as garnish just before serving.