Studded with olives, Pancetta and Parmesan that gets golden and crisp at the edges, this is roasted cauliflower at its brightest and so full-flavored!
· 1 large head cauliflower trimmed and cut into bite-size florets
· 3 or4 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Medium Intensity Extra Virgin olive oil
· 2 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Tuscan Herb olive oil
· 2 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Sicilian Lemon balsamic
· ⅓ cup olives, crushed, pitted and chopped
· ⅛ teaspoon red-pepper flakes, plus more as needed
· 4 ounces pancetta or bacon, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
· ¾ teaspoon cumin or caraway seeds
· ½ cup shaved (not shredded) Parmesan
· ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley, for serving
· ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place prepared cauliflower in a bowl and toss with 1/4 cup Fresh Harvest Medium Intensity Extra-Virgin olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt until well coated. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Tuscan Herb olive oil, olives, 1/8 teaspoon red-pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- After the cauliflower has roasted for its first 15 minutes, add pancetta and cumin or caraway seeds to pan and gently mix to combine. Sprinkle Parmesan on top and roast for another 15 to 20 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and the pancetta and cheese is golden brown and crunchy.
- Whisk the olive dressing, then spoon it all over roasted cauliflower while still hot and toss to combine. Scatter parsley over the top before serving.