- 3 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Cayenne fused olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 6 oz. andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 (15-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 c. long grain rice
2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large, heavy pot over medium heat, heat oil to a shimmer. Add onion and bell peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes, then stir in chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook until the chicken is golden, about 5 minutes, then stir in andouille sausage and tomato paste and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add chicken broth, crushed tomatoes, rice, and Old Bay. Reduce heat to medium low, cover with a tight-fitting lid, and cook until the rice is tender, and the liquid is almost absorbed, about 20 minutes. Add more broth if needed and cook until rice is just soft.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink, 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in green onions just before serving or garnish on top. Drizzle with Cayenne fused olive oil if desired, for more spice.