Easy. Homemade. Super DELICIOUS! These are an amazing side for salads, soups, stews and beans.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Baklouti Green Chili olive oil
- 5 tablespoons (divided) Fresh Harvest butter olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley (or fresh chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Use 1 tbsp. Fresh Harvest butter olive oil to lightly grease baking pan. Use a cookie sheet style pan.
- Combine flour, cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Combine milk, 4 tablespoons Fresh Harvest butter olive oil and 4 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Baklouti Green Chili olive oil and egg in a separate bowl. Mix into the flour mixture until chunky smooth; be careful not to over-mix. Stir in Parsley. Mix in more milk for consistency, if needed.
- Drop batter by spoon onto the prepared baking sheet. About 8-10 biscuits.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Brush 2 tablespoons of our butter on the tops and continue baking until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes more until fully cooked.