- 1 medium head Cabbage, cored and sliced into ½ inch slices
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Butter olive oil (or Garlic olive oil, etc)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Lemon Balsamic or Premium White Balsamic or Cider vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 small Red Onion (chopped fine)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Using a skillet or wok, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil on medium to medium high heat 1-2 minutes. Add cabbage and cook until crisp-tender and begins to brown a bit (about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally). You want the cabbage to brown and get caramelized bits, so don’t over-stir but don’t let it burn.
Reduce heat and add Balsamic Vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook on lower heat for another 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!