- 1 ½ pounds petite gold potatoes
- 6 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Garlic olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ tbsps. minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Using a sharp knife, make crosswise cuts in each potato, about 1/8-inch apart, stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Place potatoes in a single layer, cut side up, onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tbsps. garlic olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place into oven and bake until tender and crisp, about 45-50 minutes. In a small bowl, combine remaining garlic olive oil, basil, chives, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve potatoes immediately, drizzled with olive oil mixture.