- Four 12” Flour Tortilla Shells
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 tbsps. Fresh Harvest Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-2 cups shredded Lettuce
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into small chunks)
- ½ tbsp. Granulated Garlic
- ½ tbsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. Cayenne or Aleppo Chili Pepper
- ½ tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup Mango Salsa (Click here for our recipe)
If you don’t have a tortilla shell bowl baker, try using an inverted muffin pan to make your make your tortilla salad bowls.
Brush inside of Tortilla shells lightly with Chipotle Olive Oil and bake shells at 350F for 5-10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
Skillet cook the chicken over medium heat in the remaining Chipotle Olive Oil until mostly cooked, drain off any fat. Mix together all the spices and sprinkle over the chicken. Return to heat and brown (4-5 min). Heat up refried beans then spread in bottom of baked Shells. Add chicken and build your Tostada salad using lettuce, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and top with Fresh Harvest Mango Salsa (or the salsa of your choice). You can also try using other types of filling, including rice, other fruits and veggies, etc.