- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs and drumsticks
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey (local is best)
- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Milanese Gremolata olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- ¼ teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled into large pieces (a heaping 1/2 cup)
- Chopped mint, dill or parsley, for serving
- Season chicken all over with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix together garlic, honey, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes. Add chicken and toss well with your hands, spreading the garlic paste all over the chicken pieces. (Don’t worry if the honey is a little clumpy.) Add rosemary sprigs and lemon slices and toss to combine. Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Spread chicken and lemons across a single layer in the lined pan, tucking in the rosemary sprigs. Drizzle more Fresh Harvest Gremolata olive oil generously over everything. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Using tongs, turn over the chicken pieces, and give the lemons a stir. Sprinkle feta on top. Continue to bake for 20 to 25 minutes longer, until the chicken is deeply bronzed and cooked through, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh or drumstick registers 165 degrees. Serve garnished with chopped herbs and more red-pepper flakes, if you like.