- 1/4 cup Fresh Harvest Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
In a medium bowl, mix together the blood orange infused olive oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended. Stir in walnuts, if desired. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly smooth (no batter). Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Quick and Easy Method
- 1 box Ghirardelli brownie mix
Substitute vegetable oil 1:1 with our Blood Orange Olive Oil! That’s it!