Use nearly any of our olive oils and Balsamics in this recipe. The guidelines are your imagination.
- Brush 1 tablespoon balsamic on each steak, turning to cover both sides. Let rest at room temperature for at least 15-20 minutes (an hour is even better).
- Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil on each steak, turning to cover both sides. Let rest at room temperature for at least 15-20 minutes (an hour is even better).
- Grill and enjoy! You can drizzle more balsamic on the steaks as they grill for added flavor.
If you have more time, whisk 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and balsamic together and pour over steaks in a shallow dish, turning a few times for up to 2 hours – or place in refrigerator and marinate over night or up to 2 days.
- Black Cherry Balsamic
- Pomegranate Balsamic
- Espresso Balsamic
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- Traditional 18-year-old Balsamic
- Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
Olive Oil recommendations:
- Garlic olive oil
- Tuscan Herb olive oil
- Smoked Chaabani olive oil
- Herbs de Provence olive oil
- Organic Smoked olive oil
- Chipotle olive oil