- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 2 small Zucchini, sliced and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil, divided (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt + 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Traditional Balsamic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan or Romano
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook Lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Let sit in cold water until ready to use.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, zucchini, and minced garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until veggies are just tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in ½ cup mozzarella and ½ cup ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
To prepare sauce, place vinegar and all remaining ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
Place cooked noodles on a flat surface; spread 1/4 cup veggie cheese mixture over each noodle. Roll up noodles, jelly-roll fashion, starting with the short side. Place the rolls, seam sides down in a non-stick or coated baking dish.
Pour sauce over the rolls, cover with the remaining half cup cheese. Bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is browned. Let rest/cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.