- 12 Ounces fresh cherry or grape tomatoes
- 10 ounces fresh cherry-sized mozzarella balls
- 3-4 tbsps. Fresh Harvest Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 3-4 tsp. dried Italian herbs
- 1 cup Fresh Harvest Traditional Balsamic
- Bamboo skewers or cocktail toothpicks
- Large handful of fresh basil leaves
For the salad:
- Wash and dry the tomatoes. Arrange them in a circle on a large serving plate or round platter. Drain the mozzarella balls and arrange between the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with Fresh Harvest Tuscan olive oil and season with the Italian herbs.
- Garnish with fresh basil (roll several of the basil leaves and cut “Chiffonade style” and sprinkle on top of the salad.)
For the balsamic reduction:
Heat the balsamic in a nonstick saucepan on medium heat to a light boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and continue to cook until reduced by ½ of the original. The balsamic should be thick but pourable. If you reduce too much, whisk in more balsamic to thin. Cool before serving. Serve in a dipping dish as shown in the picture or drizzle over the wreath.