- 1 ½ tbsp. Soy sauce or Liquid Aminos
- 1 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Asian fish sauce
- 1 tsp. Fresh Harvest Toasted Sesame oil
- 6 ounces dry Egg Noodles (chow mein or spaghetti)
- 4 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Butter olive oil
- 8 large cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- thinly sliced Green Onion (for garnishing)
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- red chili flakes to taste
- Juice of half, fresh lemon
- Make the ‘secret sauce’ by mixing Soy sauce, Oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Asian fish sauce, Sesame oil, and Cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Bring a Wok or non-stick skillet to medium heat and add the Butter olive oil. When oil begins to lightly shimmer, add minced Garlic and cook for 1 minute. Do not let the garlic brown.
- Next, add the secret sauce to the Garlic and turn off the heat. Boil water and add noodles to salty boiling water. Cook as per instructions on the pack. Return pan to medium heat about 1 minute before noodles are ready.
- Using tongs, add the noodles to the pan with the Garlic. Be sure to shake off excess water lightly. Then, squeeze half lemon over noodles.
- Toss the noodles in the sauce to completely cover with sauce. Cook for another minute or two. Finally, add the cheese and cook for another minute. Garnish with onion and more cheese if desired. Serve and enjoy! (OPTION: add cooked crab meat when you add the noodles to pan for more Bay Area style)