- 6 oz. bacon slices
- ⅓ cup Fresh Harvest extra-virgin olive oil (or try our Milanese Gremolata or Black Garlic Ginger EVOO)
- 3 tbsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. white or yellow miso
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. soy sauce or Liquid Aminos (low sodium)
- 1 tsp. Fresh Harvest toasted Sesame oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 small head of Napa cabbage
- Thinly sliced chives, mild red pepper flakes, and toasted sesame seeds (for serving).
Cook bacon in a single layer in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally until browned and crisp, 10–12 minutes. Transfer to paper towels and let cool.
Meanwhile, purée olive oil, vinegar, miso, tahini, onion powder, soy sauce, sesame oil, and 2 Tbsp. water in a blender until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
Trim top and bottom from cabbage and slice center portion into 1½”-thick rounds. Spoon 1–2 Tbsp. dressing onto each plate and top each with a cabbage round. Season cabbage lightly with salt. Drizzle 1–2 Tbsp. dressing over each and work it into the layers with the spoon. Drizzle any remaining dressing over.
Tear bacon into large pieces and scatter over cabbage. Top with chives, mild red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds as desired.