- 2 cups peas, snap or English, strung and very thinly sliced
- 5 cups Napa cabbage, cored and very thinly sliced (1 med head)
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup unsalted, roasted peanuts
In a large salad bowl mix the peas, cabbage, red pepper, carrots, and scallions. Keep the peanuts separate. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Whisk together the Sesame oil + Honey Ginger balsamic in a large measuring cup or bowl. To serve, add about half the dressing to the slaw and toss. Sprinkle on the peanuts and taste. Add more dressing or serve the remaining dressing on the side. You can chill prior to serving for a short time. This salad is best fresh but will keep overnight as well.