Miso is a traditional Japanese seasoning produced by fermenting soybeans with salt and koji and rice, barley, or other ingredients. It produces a rich, deep flavor, and our balsamic and olive oils pair with it wonderfully. You can find miso in the refrigerated section of a quality grocery store, or at natural food stores.
- 1 heaping tablespoon white or yellow miso
- 4 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Key Lime Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Harvest Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Harvest EVOO of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Harvest Roasted Sesame Oil
Whisk all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until smooth, thickened, and slightly emulsified or place in blender and process until smooth. Makes approximately 1/2 cup – keep under refrigeration for up to 1 week.