- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 slices ginger
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Harvest Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Harvest Tangerine Dark Balsamic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Harvest Toasted Sesame Oil
Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. In a large shallow bowl or ziplock bag add all the ingredients, reserving 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil and cayenne olive oil. Add the wings and toss well to coat. Cover and marinate the wings in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours – the longer the better!
Remove wings from marinade and pat dry. Heat a large (preferably non-stick) saute pan (12″+) over medium heat. Add one tablespoon Cayenne and one tablespoon of garlic olive oil to the pan. Add the wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes. Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat as the glaze caramelizes. Use more oil if needed. Cook until the wings are nicely browned, sticky, and cooked through. Garnish with additional sliced scallions before serving.