For the meatloaves:
- ¾ cup regular oats
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3-4 tbsps. Fresh Harvest Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into very small bits
- 3 tbsps. minced fresh parsley, plus more for serving
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt, such as Lawry’s
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
For the sauce:
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 tbsps. Fresh Harvest Traditional 18-year-old Balsamic
- 2 tbsps. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously coat 9-12 standard muffin cups with Tuscan Herb olive oil.
- Stir together oats and milk. Let the mix sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Put turkey, bacon, and oat mixture in a separate large bowl. Add parsley, seasoned salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and 3 tbsps. Tuscan Herb olive oil and 1/4 cup of sauce. Use your hands to mix it all together. Place a 1/4-cup scoop of the mixture in each greased muffin cup. Brush about 1/2 tablespoon of the remaining sauce on top of each meatloaf. Use the backside of a spoon to smear the sauce evenly over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then carefully brush another 1/2 tablespoon of sauce on top of each, spreading it carefully with a spoon to cover as much of the surface as possible. Continue to bake until completely cooked through and sizzling around the edges, about another 30 minutes. If there are any areas without sauce, go ahead and apply more as needed.
- Sprinkle the meatloaves with parsley, then let them sit in the pan for 5 to 7 minutes before serving. Run a sharp knife around the edges of the loaves to loosen them if they stick. Serve warm with a veggie on the side.