By Rachel Bradley
- 2 cups Bulgur
- 1/2 cup Fresh Harvest Dill Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Harvest A-Premium White Balsamic
- Juice and zest of one large lemon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can or cup of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 large English cucumber finely diced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely minced
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (optional)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Soak the Bulgur in very hot water (enough to cover the bulgur by 1″) along with a tablespoon of salt for 30 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cooled and drained. Fluff and set aside.
Combine all the other ingredients (except the feta) and mix well.
Marinate these ingredients for up to an hour in the refrigerator.
In a large bowl, combine the completely drained and cooled bulgur with the marinated ingredients, tossing well to combine and sprinkle with feta if using. Add salt/pepper to taste and serve.
Serves 4 as a main course or 6 as a side