By Troy Johnson
Our version of Green Goddess dressing does not use mayonnaise and is lower in calories and fat than the original, which is a good thing! This amazing salad dressing and dip is wonderful with iceberg lettuce wedges, Cobb salads, and any kind of salad…or as a dip for veggies.
- 1 large clove Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Avocado, pitted and peeled.
- 1/3 cup Fresh Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Harvest Premium White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh Basil leaves
- ½ cup fresh Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and process until creamy and smooth. Adjust seasonings as desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
By Rachel Bradley
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
- 1/2 cup Fresh Harvest toasted almond oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Harvest honey ginger white balsamic
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Grease a 9-inch-by-5-inch loaf pan with toasted almond oil.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, allspice, and cloves and baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk well and set aside.
In a separate bowl stir combine the almond oil, brown sugar, eggs, molasses, ginger and whisk well. Add the carrot and zucchini. Add the flour mixture in three parts alternating with the hot water in three additions, beating until flour is just incorporated. Pour into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
Whisk the powdered sugar with the honey ginger white balsamic and drizzle over the cooled gingerbread.