By Kelly Clarke
A party pleaser!
- 2 – 15.5 oz. cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Butternut Squash Seed Oil
- 1 tsp. Spice Boat Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- Crackers / Chips of your choice
Mash beans and mix in all other ingredients, adding the parsley last. You can use a food processor for a creamier dip. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with crackers or chips of your choice.
By Troy Johnson
A cure for the winter blues with fresh baby Arugula from your local farmer’s market or quality grocer.
- 12 ounces baby arugula washed and spun dry
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup hulled, toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper and salt if used (depending on how salted your pasta water is)
- 2/3 cup Fresh Harvest Ultra Premium extra-virgin olive oil
Cook your pasta based on the instructions. (I used fresh pasta pictured above)
Meanwhile, combine arugula, garlic, lemon juice, half of the cheese, pumpkin seeds, in a food processor. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil and process until evenly blended until finely processed. No more than a minute tops. Season well with salt (if using) and freshly ground black pepper.
Drain pasta and toss with the arugula pesto and mix until evenly combined. Serve immediately with reserved cheese sprinkled on top. Serves 4-6.