This is an easy, nutritious meal best served with a green veggie or pasta. A fabulous variation on our Caprese Chicken recipe!
- 4 skinless chicken breast (organic is way healthier!)
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 4 tbsp. minced garlic (5-6 cloves or pre-minced)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Traditional Balsamic
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 tbsp. fresh Basil, chiffonade (if using dried use ½ this amount)
CLICK HERE and learn how to chiffonade, it’s easy!
- Salt and/or pepper to taste
Preheat Oven to 450 DF.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and drizzle with Tuscan Herb olive oil. Arrange the tomatoes and red onions around the chicken in the dish.
- Drizzle our traditional 18-year-old balsamic vinegar over the chicken breasts and tomatoes and onion mixture. Salt/pepper to taste. Then, sprinkle dish with Italian seasoning blend.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts), or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and continue to cook to melt cheese (about 5-10 minutes more). You can also do this in Broil mode for 3-4 min.
- Garnish with basil chiffonade, and serve with veggies or pasta drizzled with the pan juices.