- 1 cup uncooked white rice (your choice)
- 2 tbsps. FH Cilantro and Roasted Onion olive oil
- 1 tbsps. FH Baklouti green chili olive oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 10-oz can diced tomatoes and chilies (Ro-Tel)
Heat olive oils over medium heat in a medium saucepan or skillet. Add rice and sauté’ until rice is lightly browned. Be sure to stir the rice and oil mixture well to brown properly. Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and chilies, salt, pepper. Stir well, turn up heat and bring to a boil. Next, cover and reduce heat to low, simmer for 30 minutes (or more), until the rice is cooked and all liquid absorbed.