by Kelly Clarke
- 6 oz. freshly grated white sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 4 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, thoroughly drained
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Harvest Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Crackers / Chips of your choice
Combine the cheeses and the pineapple in a bowl and mix well. For a creamier dip, you can use an electric mixer. Add the almonds and pomegranate balsamic and mix. Shape into a ball, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove the pomegranate arils and allow them to dry on a paper towel. (Tip: Removing the arils can be time-consuming; a quick and easy way to remove them is to cut the pomegranate along it’s median and use the back of a wide spoon to strike the rind with the open part of the pomegranate facing a bowl.)
Cover the cheese ball with the arils and serve with crackers or chips of your choice.