- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Key Lime balsamic
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup Fresh Harvest Cilantro & Roasted Onion olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 12 mini flour or corn tortillas
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl, combine Key Lime balsamic, Cilantro & Roasted Onion olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano. Whisk well.
- In a large bowl, pour marinade over steak strips, cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour (or up to 4 hours), stirring the mixture occasionally.
- Heat large skillet to medium high. Add steak (including marinade), stirring often, until steak has browned, and marinade has reduced – about 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat and warm (toast) tortillas, transferring to covered dish or tortilla keeper to keep warm.
- Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro and lime.