A delicious Fresh Harvest twist on a classic. This caprese uses our white peach balsamic along with fresh peaches and ricotta. Delicious year round, and especially good for Summer!
Ingredients (per serving):
- 1 or 2 ripe peaches, sliced in ¼” slices
- 8 oz good quality whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Harvest white peach balsamic
- ¼ cup fresh torn basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Harvest Basil Olive Oil
Arrange the sliced peaches on a platter sandwiching one tablespoon of ricotta between the slices. Whisk the olive oil with the white balsamic vinegar and drizzle the peaches and ricotta with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper and scatter fresh basil leaves over the peaches.