(EVOO, Fused & Infused Olive Oils)
- Drizzle on Breads, Vegetables, Rice or Pasta! (Use our oils instead of butter or pasta sauce for a healthy, nutritious alternative)
- Mix 50/50 with one of our Balsamic Vinegars to create vinaigrette. Use the vinaigrette on anything from vegetable salads, fruit salads, or stir fry. Toss the vinaigrette with meats, fruits or vegetables before serving. You can even use certain vinaigrette on pancakes or oatmeal. Use vinaigrette as a glaze, baste or marinade while cooking meats, vegetables or on the BBQ. Vinaigrette makes an amazing marinade or baste for many types of meats!
- Pan fry, sauté, BBQ or Roast using Olive Oil. Our Oils are all naturally low in Free Fatty Acids and you can cook with them at higher temperatures than store brand olive oils. With the exception of deep frying, use our oils in nearly any cooking application!
- Bake with our Olive Oils! Replace 1-1 in any baking recipe calling for vegetable or canola oil.
- Ideas: Cooking eggs, potatoes, on popcorn, baking, meats, vegetables, breads and more!
Baking With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Use ¼ less Olive Oil than butter as called for in your recipes and enjoy healthier more nutritious foods!
(Butter to Olive Oil Conversion Chart)
|Butter/Margarine||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||vs||3/4 tsp|
|1 tbsp||vs||2 1/4 tsp|
|1/4 cup||vs||3 Tbsp|
|1/3 cup||vs||1/4 cup|
|1/2 cup||vs||1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp|
|2/3 cup||vs||1/2 cup|
|3/4 cup||vs||1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp|
|1 cup||vs||3/4 cup|